The Assiniboine Community College Students Association will be hosting Tracy Bates-Wark from Home Counselling and Wellness for a workshop on the topic “Confidence”.
The first session will be held at the Victoria Ave East Campus on April 12 from 11:30-12:30pm in Board Room 106. The second session will be held at the North Hill Campus on April 17 from 11:30-12:30pm in Board Room P119.
Both of these sessions will also be available on ZOOM. The link will be provided closer to the date.
Topics that will be covered between these two sessions:
- Introduction to self-confidence, self-esteem, and assertiveness.
- Knowledge-sharing: tips and advice for confidence building.
- Change the way you think and talk to yourself.
- Learn to celebrate success and to be proud of yourself.
- Highlight your qualities, skills and acknowledge your victories.
- Exhibit assertiveness and self-confidence in your communication skills.
- Develop your small talk skills to approach others with confidence.
- How to be confident in the workplace
Please sign up below if you plan to attend in person or online. There are limited in person seats for both locations, so please only sign up if you plan to attend. Lunch will be served for those who attend in person.