Call toll-free now: 1-877-554-6935
I.M. Well is a free counselling program available to all students from all campuses and their immediate family members.
I.M. Well Provides:
- access to 24/7 counselling services for mental, emotional, physical and financial health.
- completely confidential services with immediate assistance when it’s needed most.
- services for individuals, couples or families
- access in person, through emails, online, by video calls, telephone, and/or messaging services.
- services to recent graduates of the College as well
Common Uses for this Service
- Academic stress (Time Management, Working with Groups, etc)
- Relationships (Couples Counselling, Roommate difficulties)
- Personal issues (Crisis situations, Legal or other personal issues)
- Physical & Mental health (Depression, fitness)
- Financial Concerns (Budgeting, Managing Debt)
Ways to connect:
Available in 180+ languages
You can also request to speak with a counsellor in over 180+ languages, so if you prefer to speak to someone in a language other than English, please let them know when you contact them.
If you experience issues accessing I.M. Well, or have other concerns regarding it, please contact the ACC Students’ Association office.