Assiniboine Community College Students’ Association
Call toll-free now: 1-877-554-6935
I.M. Well is a free counselling program available to all students from all campuses and their immediate family members.
I.M. Well Provides:
- access to 24/7 counselling services for mental, emotional, physical and financial health.
- completely confidential services with immediate assistance when it’s needed most.
- services for individuals, couples or families
- access in person, through emails, online, by video calls, telephone, and/or messaging services.
- services to recent graduates of the College as well
Common Uses for this Service
- Academic stress (Time Management, Working with Groups, etc)
- Relationships (Couples Counselling, Roommate difficulties)
- Personal issues (Crisis situations, Legal or other personal issues)
- Physical & Mental health (Depression, fitness)
- Financial Concerns (Budgeting, Managing Debt)
Ways to connect:
Website (Student V.I.P.)
Student VIP, our Student Health & Dental insurance provider, has a web page to provide students and their families with access to various I.M. Well Services. Click to view this page.
The I.M. Well App has easy to access resources at the tip of your fingers, including scheduling of future appointments, a mood trend tracker, goal tracker, quick stress relief activities inventory, personal challenges, a library of resources, a live chat messaging service, an inventory of in-person services available near the user, and more.
The I.M Well App is available both on the Google Play and iTunes Stores.
Call 1-877-554-6935 (or 1-877-55 IMWELL) to speak with a masters level counsellor right away.
Available in 180+ languages
You can also request to speak with a counsellor in over 180+ languages, so if you prefer to speak to someone in a language other than English, please let them know when you contact them.
If you experience issues accessing I.M. Well, or have other concerns regarding it, please contact the ACC Students’ Association office.