Come work with us at the Students’ Association! Advocate for your fellow students and help us provide services and events to optimize your college experience. Elections for General Council happen annually during September, nominations open September 4th and close September 14th. Elections for Executive Council positions take place annually in April.
Our council consists of a diverse group of student voices that represent the Assiniboine student population. View all council positions here, along the right hand side of the page. All council members are paid by an honorarium for their time.
Below are the nomination packages to begin your application for council. Simply print it off, fill it out, and hand it in to our office.
- September 14 ― Deadline for general council nominations
- September 19 – Voting; check your Assiniboine email for the link
- September 20 – Voting; check your Assiniboine email for the link
- September 21 ― Council members are announced
- September 29 ― Students’ Association retreat and orientation
- March XX ― Executive council nominations open
- April XX ― Deadline for executive council nominations
- April XX ― Executive council members are announced