Assiniboine Community College Students’ Association
Join or start
a student club
Bring together like-minded students.
Are you interested in joining or starting a student club?
The ACC Students’ Association provides services for clubs such as funding, room bookings, equipment sign-outs and more. We will have a full list of club services available soon.
We’re currently in the process of revamping our clubs systems and we’re excited that we’ll be launching a new system built with ACC students in mind. In the meantime, if you’re interested in starting or joining a club you can contact our Vice President of Engagement, Ali Ramirez, for direct assistance.
Tabletop Gaming Club
- Club President: Cody Schmitt Dokken
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- This clubs organizes game days. If you are interested in participating, please contact the Club President.
- Club President: Jericho Tolentino
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This club gives all students the opportunity to play sports casually and competitively, it is a great way for students to connect with each other while promoting and engaging in a healthy lifestyle.
- Club President: Prabhjot Singh
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- This club help students learn more about the diverse cultures of ACC students. All cultures are welcome to join this club!
Student Wellness Club
- Club President: Julia Teichroeb
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our purpose is to give students an inclusive place to talk about and exercise mental health and wellness.